Vertical Motorized Sliding System
- GSA 130 vertical motorized sliding system is an ideal architectural solution to creat transparent and elegant spaces especially for the hotel, restaurant, bakery, coffee shop, winter garden, balcony applications.
- The system’s glass panel vents can be opened and closed in a safe and fast manner running up and down in the vertical direction.
- According to the need of the application area the different engine power options can be choosen.
- It is designed according to 8 mm single glass and the combination of insulating glasses up to 24 mm.
- The internal glasses applied in the system are laminated and the external glasses are fully tempered.
- Optionally, the number of vents can be 2 or 3.
- System application width: min. 1000 mm, max. 4000 mm.
- System application height: min. 1500 mm, max. 4500 mm.
- Vents can be operated with remote control or manually through a button.
- It is the guillotine system which is connected with flat drive belt with steel wire.
- The system is designed according to the combination of 10 mm single glass and 4+4+12+5 insulating glass. The glass applied in the system is full temperate.
- 80N and 120N motors are used in the application.
- System width is suitable for installation in a measuring range of min. 1000 mm max. 4000 mm.
- System height is suitable for installation in a measuring range of min. 1500 mm max. 4500 mm.
- For 3000 mm and above dimensions, glass flexibility should be taken into consideration.
- Guillotine systems are mounted to operate from bottom to top.