INSULATED DOOR & WINDOW SYSTEM
- WAT 73 series that is used at high-rise buildings have become indispensable for the projects prioritizing thermal, sound and water insulation performances.
- WAT 73 insulated door and window system meets the very highest standards in terms of both design and ease of use.
- It is an ideal system for all architectural designs and projects meeting the project requirements such as maximizing energy efficiency, stability with its fully insulated profile structure and increased static values.
- It has a 34 mm heat barrier.
- WAT 73 insulated door and window system profiles are developed according to the Eurogroove channel structure.
- All types of accessories which are made suitable for this channel structure can be used in the system.
- All safety classes can be reached with the accessories suitable for the Eurogroove channel structure.
- Frame Profile Minimum External Height: 73 mm
- Vent Profile Minimum Width: 37 mm
- Vent Profile Maximum Width: 67 mm
- Maximum Vent Weight: 120 kg
- Maximum Vent Height (H): 240 cm
- Maximum Vent Width (W): 160 cm
- Minimum Glass Thickness: 16 mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 44 mm
- Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,6 mm
- Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 2 mm
- EPDM Gasket
- Maximum Uf value with high performance: 1.67 W / m²K