DOOR & WINDOW SYSTEM
- We are offering opening units with minimum internal and external face widths which fulfills these architectural requirements in the best possible way.
- WA 45 door and window system allows with fine frame-vent depths and the use of surface mounted hinges the application of high width doors and windows.
- In addition to its lightweight structure it increases the aesthetic value of buildings with its threshold options.
- It offers a wide range of products for creative and cost effective solutions.
- The system profiles are developed according to the Eurogroove channel structure.
- All types of accessories which are made suitable for this channel structure can be used in the system.
- Frame Profile Minimum External Height: 45 mm
- Vent Profile Minimum Width: 33,2 mm
- Vent Profile Maximum Width: 78,5 mm
- Maximum Vent Weight: 120 kg
- Maximum Vent Height (H): 240 cm
- Maximum Vent Width (W): 160 cm
- Minimum Glass Thickness: 4 mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 31 mm
- Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,4 mm
- EPDM Gasket
- Slim frame-vent depths and the use of surface mounted hinges enables high-width door and window applications that allow for more space.
- Although it offers a variety of vent options in different geometry, it has an unusual aesthetic appearance with its flat and oval vent design.
- Suitable for use with the blinds with wide glazing options between 4 mm and 31 mm.
- Particularly designed for high-weight vents, the vent glazing bridge ensures long-lasting use and prevents structural sagging.
- Alternative locking options such as single point and multipoint locking are available.
- Surface mounted hinges can be used for doors with high vent weight.
- With the use of Central Gasket sealing performance has been improved.
- Application-friendly joinery system with easy manufacturing options and easy installation details.
- The system is compatible with all alternatives of CWA 50 facade systems.