- SA 65 skylight system allows skylights of very varied design to be constructed efficiently and reliably.
- SA 65 skylight system, named after it’s 65 mm profile width, is a steel reinforced system.
- The skylight system with cover cap, semi-cover cap and silicone application details is suitable for the need and used area.
- The condensate channels which are specially designed for the system, provide the highest performance by draining the condensation water which may occure.
- With sloping horizontal cover cap option outdoor rain water can be easily guided.
- Motorized vent application can be applied to provide ventilation and smoke evacuation in case of fire.
- External View: 65 mm
- Minimum Glass Thickness: 6 mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 32 mm
- Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,6 mm
- Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 2,5 mm
- EPDM Gasket
- It has interior cover options at different depths that can cover different steel sizes.
- The visually complete integrity is ensured by concealing the steel construction with aluminum caps.
- The system has a special skylight profile suitable for 135 degree angle. It also has application options for pressure plate and cover or visible screw-mounted cover profile with 135 degrees.
- With the sloped horizontal cover option rainwater in the outdoor environment can be easily guided.
- In case of fire ventilation and smoke exit can be done by motorized vent application.
- The installation of the skylight system can be made much easier thanks to the sliding installation. At the same time, with the use of sliding system the negative situations of the steel and aluminum expansion differences are eliminated.
- Thanks to the special condensate channel of skylight profiles, condensate water can be successfully discharged out of the system.