CWA 50 EP
CURTAIN WALL SYSTEM
- The CWA 50 EP curtain wall system provides ideal solutions for economical facade applications with minimum aluminium usage.
- There are several vertical and horizontal profile designs with varying wall thicknesses and depths which can meet different static values.
- With thermal insulated glazing frame profiles heat insulation performance has been moved to a high level.
CWA 50 EP
- External view: 50 mm
- Profile Depths: 50-60-80-100-120 mm
- Minimum Glass Thickness: 10 mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: : 32 mm
- Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,8 mm
- Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 5 mm
- EPDM Gasket
- It has a hidden vent detail that allows opening without disturbing the integrity of the facade.
- 2S and 4S application options are available.
- It provides the opportunity to create secure facades with a variety of profiles that can meet all static values.
- The application of inward opening hidden vent can be made.
- CWA 50 EP system, where the condense channel is provided with a gasket, reduced the use of aluminum, enabling high performance and economical facade application
- There is a system-specific security enhancing glass bridge option.
- It accelerates the application time by allowing assembling in horizontal profile connection without the need for a notching operation.